If you don't need the bag or adapter check my other listings.
Portable Electric Level 2 Electric Vehicle EV Charger EVSE made by Duosida. It charges my Nissan leaf at a much higher amperage 3.2kw compared to my 240 Volt turbocord at 2.7kw or over 1.5 amps more juice as you can see in the leaf spy photos. Total cord length is over 27 feet which is 5 feet longer than my turbocord. I am very impressed with the thickness and strength of the cord which does not twist internally like my turbocord. This will charge any vehicle with a J1772 receptacle.Comes with a nema 6-20 240 volt plug. In stock for immediate delivery.
Dostar Portable EV Charger with nema 6-20 plug
- Compatible with all EVSE standards including SAE J1772, NEC 625, UL 2231 and UL 2594.
- Built-in communication verifies proper connection before charging can commence.
- Voltage 100-240V with plug NEMA 6-20 or adapter (included) for 110V.
- output current 16A.
- Reliable design including water proof, leakage protection, over-voltage protection and over-current protection.
- Cord length over 27 feet.
- 12 months warranty from manufacture
- Dostar 3030-PSE-16-8 Level 2 and level 1(with included adapter)EV charger. Now with convenient wall hanger.
- Storage bag (Bag Trim may be a different color than pictured)
-the adapter is UL listed and fits very securely to the 6-20 plug.
- Chevrolet Volt
- Nissan Leaf
- VW e-Golf
- Ford C-max
- Toyota Prius Plug
- Toyota Rav 4 EV
- Fiat 500e
- BMW i3
- Tesla model S
- Tesla model X
- Smart EV
All vehicles follow standard SAE j1772
Tesla, Audi A3 e-Tron, BMW i3, BMW i8, Chevrolet Spark, Mercedes B Class E-Celi, Mercedes S500 PHEV, Mercedes SLS EV, Mercedes Vito E-Cell Van, Porsche Panamera S PHEV, Volvo V60 PHEV, VW e-up, VW e-Golf and VW Golf GTE PHE,.CitroenC-Zero, FiskerKarma, Ford Focus Electric, Ford C-Max Energi, Mia, Mia Electric Van, Mitsubishi-I Miev, Mitsubishi Outlander Phev, Nissan NV200 SE Van, Nissan Leaf, Peugeot Ion, Renault Fluence, Renault Kangoo, Smiths Edison Van, Smiths Newton, Tata Indica Vista EV, Toyota Prius