I began using Osun-Dudu African Black Soap four years ago. At the time I was struggling through a horrible bout with acne and the embarrassing scarring that came along with it. My sister, who had been using it for years, suggested I give it a shot. I did and I will be forever grateful to my sister for recommending it. I still can't believe the dramatic change in my skin. By taking vitamin B5 and drinking plenty of water to heal myself from the inside and using the Dudu - Osun to clear the scars on the outside I have a whole new and beautiful face.
Dudu-Osun is the age-long African black soap made the traditional way by HAND from PURE NATURAL INGREDIENTS and HERBS from the tropical rain forest and savannah regions.
No artificial colours
- the number one selling real African Black Soap in the market.
- has a deep cleansing effect.
- Suits all skin types. Good for babies and sensitive skins too.
- very sharp and does not leave a film on your skin.
- restores skins damaged from excessive use of bleaching creams
- heals chronic eczema, acne, pimples, freckles and dark spots.
- cleans deep into pores to activate the regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin.
- The antiseptic effect of Dudu-Osun African black soap prevents rashes, itch, dry and scaly skin from developing.
- The scent of Dudu-Osun African Black Soap is wonderful. No other Black Soap comes close!
- Dudu-Osun African Black Soap weighs 150g or 5oz a bar.