* An elite corps of bridge-building draconians.
* A solamni stalking a dangerous spectre.
* A minotaur captured by a dark wizard and put to a cruel and unusual test.
* Kender who pilfer magic, gully dwarves who cook a delicious rat sstew, and gnomes who invent whatchamacallits that wreak spectacular havoc.
* Plus, all manner and hue of dragons, good, evil, and just plain mischievous.
These exciting and other-worldy short stories are by authors of the Dragonlance saga, one of the world's best-selling fantasy series. Authors include Nancy Varian Berberick, Jeff Grubb, Richard A. Knaak, Roger E. Moore, Douglas Niles, Nick O'Donohoe, Michael and Teri Williams, and Margaret Weis.
This paperback book is in very nice condition with light spine creasing.